Friday, July 11, 2008

~ last semester !! (January - June ) ~

on this post ... im flashing back my last semester with all my lovely buddies !!!!!
having fun together !!!! study together !!! suffer together .... hahahahahahaha
i'll be posting lots of picture from last semester .... hehe .. enjoy ....
i sort of "steal " pictures from other ppl's blog ... sorry bout that ... cause i really need those picture as my MEMORIES !!!!!!!!

~ PERIOD 1 !!!!!!!!!! BIOLOGY CLASSmates !!!! MR. Q !!!!!!!!!!! ~



~ PERIOD 3 !!!!!!! ENG4U CLASSmates !!! MISS FORD !!! miss u !!!!
lots of lenglui here except me ..... hehe ~


~ PERIOD 4 !!!!!! MDM CLASSmates !!! MR WELCH !!!! miss u !!!!! ~

~ CIMP !!! eng4U buddies !!! ~

~ NADIA !!! cutezz gal from korea !!!! hehe ~

~ HongTong , me , and Majun after MDM presentation !!! ~

~ MDM classmates celebrating Mr Welch's birthday !!! haha ~

~ me , kaylee and celine !!! buddies that stay together everyday !!! ~

~ kaylee stressing from bio test .. haha ~

~ celine with our name .... haha ~

~ MR WELCH AND ME !!!!!!! haha ~

~ skating buddies !!! michell , justin and me !!!! hehe ~

~ me at library !!! gaga .. miss my hair !! ~

~ Wing Hang that love to make jokes !! hehe ~

~ KIT that pro at english and history !!! is an ORANGE GUY !!! be aware of that !!! ~
he wears orange EVERYDAY in this semester !!!! (2nd semester )

~ ENG4U BUDDIES !!! miss ya !!!!!! ~

~ and this guy .... very funny guy ... talks lots .... friendly i guess .... haha
love black !!! love hiphop !! scary as u can see from this picture ... hehe ~

still got lots more picture to upload .... but u can check it in my friendster ... haha
hope that i can know more new friends and snap some photo with them ....
gambateh in new semester !! hehe ^^

No comments: