Friday, December 5, 2008

~ graduation ~


totally freak out .... 
graduation pretty boring .... 

the whole morning that made me nervous was my results !!!! 
chemistry improved ... FINALLY !!! and got B .. Thanks Dr Shalene !!! >.<
(i told her that i want to get B for chemistry and i worked particular hard 
physics dropped like shit !!!! 88% to 76% .... because i failed my FINAL which was freaking tough (for me) .... 
IDC ... totally out of my expectation. i got 83%. i wrote rubbish in the final ... LOLzzz 
anyway, thanks Mr. Chen....... 

average right now ... 
7 subjects - 75% 
top 6 subjects (exclude ENG4U) - 78% 
top 6 subjects (include ENG4U) - 76% 

ENG4U was the lowest and was the one that pulled my average down .... T_T
biasalah....im suckzz at english... forced to take ENG4U for the sake of Canadian Universities ... =.= 

therefore, I ended CIMP with 3As, 3Bs and 1D (ENG4U) ..... 

photos .... 


~ with this certificate ... ~ 
I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH C.I.M.P. !!!! >.< 




~ all the graduates ~

~ group photo 1 (buddies) ~

~ group photo 2  (buddies) ~

~ Hao Yang, Celine, Mel and me ~

~ michelle and me ~

~ Ronald and me ~

~ kaylee and me ~

~ orange kit and me ~

~ nadia and me !!!!! >.< ~ 

~ me, Di Lin and Lu Sing ~

~ Xun He and me ... the one who always call me PUNK ... xD ~

~ graduation hall ~

~ me with gown ~ 

~ SMARTEST person in CIMP (left) with average marks of 95% !!! ~ 
- Jun Min and me -


~ this the proof ... LOLzz ~


No comments: