Friday, April 10, 2009

last day of class~

ENGLISH 100

~me and zeef~

that mean guy gave us back all our quizzes back and i very satisfied with the marks
the class ended half an hour earlier

BIOLOGY 110

the only class photo

that bloody hell just cant stop shouting even on the last day.
what the?
so.....
NO MORE BIO110!!
NO MORE SHOUTING!!!!
YAY! YAY!
*no mood to take photo with her*


MATH 113

me and Dr. Sam (typical Indian)

he made lots of jokes (assume that is funny) through out the semester
that day was just basically Q&A section.

CHEM 113

me and Prof. Mesh
the KINDEST teacher i know in the college
anyways, i love his SMILE!!!

got back the latest test's result that day.
pretty disappointed as the average of class only 42% and luckily im above the average~
PHEW~


went to SFU to meet my sister ....
and we had sort of Malaysian food there ....
and it TASTES HOME!!!!!!



Curry Lamb
*reminds me of the little stall in front of my mum's shop!!!*

Chicken Tandoori
*reminds of another little stall right opposite Ampang Point!!!*

Overall the food taste DAMN GOOD!


NO MORE CLASSES !!!!!
finals coming ....

No comments: