Sunday, May 17, 2009

weekend....

  • usually my weekend is occupied with loads of assignments and homework but not for the first week of school maybe starting from next week.
  • weather is getting hotter and hotter! with the window opens widely, i still sweat. LoL
  • boring, boring, boring, boring.....
  • get influenced by my sister to play Dreamer RO .... Internet here is fast enough to play, no worries..... HAHA
  • NO SCHOOL tomorrow, another day off!! is because of Victoria day.
  • hopefully will go to Metrotown tomorrow to catch a movie (got free movie ticket from debit card), if not, i think i will rot in my apartment. LoL
  • slept way too much during the weekend. OMG, 13 hours weh! Am i sick or what? Nono, just feel like sleeping, thats all! >.<
  • parents say no Mac Book till end of 2010 unless my laptop is spoil (which is impossible for me - too good in take caring laptop) or i sell off my laptop (which is quite hard and is no longer valuable). The only solution to get a Mac Aluminum is to wait till the end of my 2nd year (maybe something more advance from Apple will release by that time) >.<

No comments: