Sunday, July 12, 2009

weekend.....

had an AWESOME weekend i can say...

  • friends outing for movies (3D Ice Age 3), basketball and dinner! Ice Age was AWESOME! watched that with Minh and Leo. Got ditched by Lucia and Swiss. And went to Joyce for basketball right after movie. Met up the rest people, Imran and the CC guys. Had 2 matches with them after that before I hurt my hand. I hurt my right thumb when i was trying to snatch the ball under the basket. Right thumb swollen immediately. Stopped playing as i cant hold a ball properly. And finally had dinner with Leo at taiwanese restaurant nearby the skytrain station.
    (P.s: I'm the only girl for the whole activity)
  • went T&T for grocery @ Metrotown. Went Richmond for art thingy. Discovered a new huge art store named Michael and eventually fall in love with in.
  • Biology test tomorrow. Is predicted that it would be a "Tricky Test" as the questions is probably not under the syllabus.
    I hurt my right thumb and how am i gonna write the test peacefully? :(
    Anyways, I dont expect too much from this test.
Just wish that the swollen of the thumb will fade i a shortest time!

No comments: