Monday, September 28, 2009

SINIMASE!
For leaving the blog dead last week...

Nothing to blog specifically.
Just some random stuff.

  • I dropped my phone on the way to bus stop and spent an hour looking for it (skipped Genetics class). When I was about to give up, was so pissed off at that moment, I kicked a bunch of dry maple leaves. And there you go, the phone was underneath the leaves. SIGH!! (Can u imagine how hard is to find the phone as both the maple leave and my phone is red. =.=)


  • Regret for not changing Ecology to some other course. I read the text book everyday and understands everything (almost) but when it comes to question, I'm DEAD! Is all about memorization and application. Anyways, I will try my best.
  • Missed Frisbee's practice for the 6th time (including today) - due to the bad weather and dinner. SIGH!!! *wanna play frisbee soooo badly*

Some random photos of SFU.....

Terry Fox Field

Empty land opposite the field

Caught Chem prof smoking in front of Shrum Science Centre.

People playing Frisbee
(Max zoom I can get with my phone)

Gym building right next to the field.

Maggie Benston Centre

Night view of......

Field + Gym building


Moon + Sunset

Convocation Mall

No comments: