Saturday, November 21, 2009


My blog is so dead.
Been busying with continuous assignments and midterms one after another.

Some photos of my recent outings with friends!

Last Saturday....
Dinner @ Posh, Burnaby
with Jeff, Minh, Tramy, and Tran.
I'm the only non-vietnamese in the group, so my very first rule for the group is that:
ONLY ENGLISH is allowed. xD

Brothers (not blood-related).... LoL
(Left: Jeff, right: Minh)

Pool of raw meats....

The girls....
Me, Tramy, and Tran.

Jeff, the shy guy acting cute with his sake.

Me & honey! =]


After dinner, next destination....
MY HOUSE!

In my room.....
Minh: Trying to corrupt my laptop with horror movies. Q_Q
Tramy: Torturing my babe Stitch!!!
They watched "The Ring" in my room with the light off for half an hour. GOSH!=.=


Yesterday's outing....
Dinner @ Tropika Restaurant (Malaysian restaurant) @ Robson St., Downtown...
The same group with Fiona joined us!

KARI KAMBING!!! =]

Roti Canai!.
I miss home after eating it. SOOOO GOOD!
It taste almost like the original roti.
Reminds me of the mamak stall in front of my mum's shop!


Singapore Fried noodles.

More photos on FACEBOOK!


Wont be able to update much often these coming weeks as the final is around the corner.
18 MORE DAYS LEFT!







No comments: