Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What should I post?

I'm done with all the finals..... Tough paper for Ecology and Genetics. =[
And I got only B- for Ecology, SCREW IT! T_T
Hopefully A for both OC and Genetics.

Didnt do anything useful for my first day of sem break.
  • Slept at 2am and woke up at 2pm - Memang cukup lah until I got headache!
  • Watched New Moon and The Blind Side. Jacob F**king HOT!!!!! So much better than Edward.
    And thumbs up for The Blind Side, it was so touching~
  • Chat with hun at night through Skype!
Her hair SUPER FLAT b'cos she just cut and straighten her hair. LoL!



As for my second day of break....
  • Cleaned up my messy room.
  • Cleaned up hamster's castle.
  • Cleaned up kitchen (sort of).
What movie should I watch now? Any recommendation?


I'M BORED!!!!!!

No comments: