Friday, February 12, 2010

Is 12.01am now, 12 Feb 2010.
Which means, Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games begin!!!!!!
People been waiting for this for soooo long!


Unfortunately, I missed the torch relay part up at SFU this morning with SFU's student (Handsome Thai) as the torch-runner.
Sister managed to watch the run. Sigh! Lucky her!

And I missed the part where Michael Buble & Arnold Schwarzenegger be the torchbearer on the way to BC Place today.


Of all the Olympic Mascots,


I love MIGA the most!!!

SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!!!
I'm so gonna get it's pin! =3


Anyways, I cant imagine tomorrow's skytrain's traffic.
Human traffic jam + Public Transportation jam.
OH MY!


I dont mind with the jamming part since tomorrow will be the last day of school and here it comes,
OLYMPIC/ CNY-2-WEEK-BREAK!


And yeah, I'm so obsessed with
The CTV Anthem For The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- I Believe by Nikki Yanofsky -


Bye, Olympic;
Hello, Paris & London! =]




No comments: