Monday, June 30, 2008

~ BBQ !!!!!!! ~

hehe ...
i think both of us were to boring during this LONG semester break ....
and we organized bbq ... hahaha
was located at my house on last sunday (22 June) .... hehe
i ajak stef, cky, kris, edmund, gary, andrew, nadia, haniss ......
but cky that time sick liao ... so she went back early ... haiz
there were some of the picture we snapped on that day ... haha ^^

~ gary and me .. and thats kristal's head ... haha ~

~ DURIAN CAKE !!!! from this .......
became .....

~ spade shape ... hahahahahahaha ~

~ me , sister and father ~

~ my father and his "brather" (monyet) haha ~

~ andrew busy playing psp .. edmund posed .. haha ~

~ stef and me "tearing" drumstick...... hahahaha ! ~

~ edmund , gary and haniss ... ~

~ delicious !!!!~

~ me and nadia !!! ~

~ my family ... me ,dad , and mum ~

~ haniss, edmund, gary, and me !!! ~

~ i wonder y is it purple colour ?? ~

~ LOTS of UNCOOKED food ~

~ nadia in front of the main door .... ~

this bbq ended at 11pm..... kinda fun i guess but i prefer to mix with my sister's friends .. haha ^^

No comments: