Thursday, June 19, 2008

~ NIKE !! ~


as u guys know ... im a super fans of NIKE !!!! haha
after coming back from hk, i love nike even more !!!! is like a heaven for me but hell for my mum ... hahaha .... lots if different kind of design, pattern and limited edition shoes were available there that u cant get in MALAYSIA , sadly .
i bought a pair of nike shoe (limited edition) that cost me HKD 819 ... around RM400++ ^^



~ this da shoe my mum bought for me ... xD ~
( pink, blue, white and black .... gonna buy red shoelace ... xD )

~ various kind of design .. fuyoh ~

~ this is what i wan but they can get my size !!!! size 9 .. believe it or not ~

~ these shoes u cant get in MALAYSIA !! super expensive lar ~

~ limited edition shoe shop .... mine was 1 of them ... haha ~
( second row ..... second last .... see it ??? xD )

i also downloaded some picture from internet that i saw in hk .... hehe



No comments: