Monday, October 20, 2008

~ 18th BRTHDAY !!!! ~

errr ... yea ... my 18th BIRTHDAY !!!!
as usual on how i celebrated in the past 17 years .....

the only difference is that ...
I GOT A BIRTHDAY CAKE from my roomates and housemates !!!!!!
im so damn happy at that moment.... =D
* will post the photos during the weekends !!!!
this is my 1st time to receive to cake from my frens ... sad huh ???
only present i got this year (i guess) is from ORANGE KIT !!!!! THANKS !!!! love that so much !!!
MUM !!!! when can i get my itouch ?!?!?!?!?!?! will get it this week ... i dont care !!! hehe

no celebration i guess .... because they're pretty busy with their stuff (end of the semester) ....
can blame them .... haiz ... final is around the corner ... after that GRADUATION !!!!! cant wait ler ~
will celebrate again with my mum .... which is on next wednesday !!!

CIMP will have holiday on tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for no reason i guess !!!!!
ok .... should i visit my high-school ??? =D

damn it ... stop blogging !!! plenty of stuff waiting for me to finish off !!!!
3 presentations, lab reports, ISU ..... ANOTHER 1 MORE MONTH TO GO !!!!! xD
thats all !!!

No comments: