Friday, October 17, 2008

~ Talent Night and Theme Day !!! ~

CIMP's TALENT NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was awesome ... but still, last sem's lalent night is the best !!!! =D
photos .....
~ mel and me ~



~ lecturers' performance ~

~ we support TEE JO WEE !!!! hehe ~


~ nadia and me ~

~ qi kit with pajamas and me ~

~ Ali with his pajamas performing on the stage ~

~ mel and me ~

~ the MCs ... Iman and melissa ~

~ 6 frens' preformance ~

~ jowee preforming with her piano ~


~ break dancer, Justin and me ~

THEME DAY !!!!!!!!
hoodies with sunglasses day !!! xD
photos ....


~ linkinwayne and me ~

~ celine and me ~

~ cool ... kit and me ~

~ qi kit and me ~

~ Mr. Murphy (he is cute) and me ~

and ....
I IMPROVED MY ADVANCE FUNCTION !!!!! damn happy man !!!
average increased from 81% to 83% and now increased to 87% !!!!! ^_^

No comments: