Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~ exam ! ~


my "Lovely" final exam is finally here !!! 
1st time having exam in such a big hall (MPH-multi purpose hall)  .... 
damn nervous when having exam with lots of ppl ..... lol
damn cool inside lor !!!! wanted to bring my sweater but my sweater is too hot for that .... 

advance function's exam still okok ... =D 
but,
IDC (malaysian study & moral) is totally SUCKzzz .... 
objective and T/F section ... mostly tembak de ... 
short answer all write rubbish !!! 
essay (about Obama) - wrote something not related to global politics ... 

aarrggghhh ..... 
grades for IDC sure drop from A to B de lah ... duh ~

tomoro is my "favourite" subject ... CHEMISTRY !!!! T_T 
haven study yet ... will start after this post ... >.<
* i need to get at least 75% from the final exam to get B for chemistry ... damn it !!!  

i wanna go Sunway Lagoon, skating, watch movie, bowling after THURSDAY !!!!
who wanna teman me?? >.< 


No comments: