Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~ PHYSICS' EXAM !!! ~


DAMN !!!! screwed up my physics' exam .... FREAKING tough ... what the hell !!! 
question damn long ... damn many question ... most of it were TOUGH !! only 2 hours .... 

if i fail my final (touch wood).... my grades will drop from A (88%) to B .... DAMN IT !!! 
Mr. ANDERSON !! how can u treat us this way ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! =.=

anyway, I'M officially DONE WITH C.I.M.P. !!!! DONE WITH SUNWAY COLLEGE too !! >.< 
i should think of smtg to do during the whole december ....  If not i will die of BOREDOM !!!!! 

Bye Bye, CIMP .... Bye Bye, Sunway College .... Bye Bye to all my friends who is gonna continue their journey of CIMP !!! will MISS YOU GUYS !!! 

GRADUATION NEXT FRIDAY !!!!! 
"on the 2nd of December, noon, if you receive a call from college, means something happen and CAN'T GRADUATE !!!!!" wth *sounds so scary ~
I confirmed can graduate already... i met all the requirement !!! 6 credits (i have 7) and 10 hours of community services (DONE!!!) .... 
YAY ... cant wait for the graduation!! >.<

No comments: