Wednesday, March 25, 2009

STRESS-est week!!!!


Im so dead this week.


finally im done with everything by sacrificing my sleeping time.
i slept 4 hours day yesterday to study bio test.
i slept half an hour today to finish off bio lab and english essay preparation.

Bio test of taxonomy.....

pretty "good" as the class average was only 40%....
and surprisingly, I scores the highest!!! 71% .... *not high actually*

day after the test which is today,
only 4 out of 9 students presence .....
and .....
of the 4 people, only 1 person hand in the lab report which is supposed to due today.
and that person is me who worked on that lab report from 1am to 4am.

SURPRISINGLY......
i got 9/10 for the Bacteria lab report.
damn shocking weh!!!! >.<

got back Calculus test marks which i expected it to fail but it didnt....
WORST math marks i got ever in my life.
Bad. Really bad.
Dont wanna mention about it anymore. Haih

So.......
im growing FATTER and FATTER for the past 3 months!!!

the sun inspired me to jogs ...
so, i got a new pair of Nike running shoe (Green + White) today which cost me CAD 79.99....
and hope so i will start my jogging tomorrow.
and stays on diet as well. =D

No comments: