Saturday, March 21, 2009

yesterday......

bio class CANCELLED!!!!
we were so freaking happy that moment...

Keng told us in the beginning of the course that there will be only 2 reasons she will cancel the class...

1. she is dying
2. she is dead

so, we just assumed that she is dead..... xD

went to my future-university, Simon Fraser University (SFU)
and i have to admit that the size of my college is just part of the size of SFU's cafeteria, saddening huh?
the university is just TOO huge (smaller than UBC) .... =D
and of course i will transfer to UBC after 1-2 years in SFU. HAHA

waited for my sister to finish her class and we went to metrotown for movie ...

- Race to Witch Mountain -


my rating: 9/10

shopping for few hours ....
bought TNA pants (CAD 61) and white hoody.

TNA pant is to match my shoes
and
White hoody is to match my white/pink singlet. HOHO

love TNA stuff!!!
belt, bags, hoody, pencil box, pants .......

Sis and I are a BIG fans of TNA!!! =D

kay kay.... study time, stop blogging~
Bio taxonomy test on monday...
*she's dead and how can she gives us a test on Monday?*

No comments: