Saturday, June 27, 2009


CC Soccer Tournament
26.06.09, Friday @ Strathcona Park

I joined mainly because the field is just right beside the basketball court which I planned to play with Owen and Charles right after my 2pm class. But, unfortunately, got ditched by them! HATE YOU CHARLES!! So, wait till 5pm for the soccer. :(

Overall I enjoyed the activity although I didn't participate in it. Had fun becoming the "monkey" and learned the technique of kicking a ball.
Photos:


Picnic under a tree with Swiss.

Nikki, Anastasia, me and Swiss.


Playing monkey.

Me chatting with Swiss while kicking a ball.

Nice photo taken by Anastasia. LoL

Group photo.




Had dinner after soccer with Swiss and sister at the Taiwanese Restaurant nearby my house.


Beef Rice.

Me and my beef rice + iced coffee milk tea

Swiss and her Macha.

Yam Sing!

Sister and me. Stop eating!





No comments: