Sunday, June 14, 2009

So, how was the paint-ball?

Answer: AWESOME-est trip ever! Thanks Nikki and Rishi for the persuasion!

Reached there at 5pm... register.
5.30pm - equipped with mask, gun and disgusting coat (sticky and oily)!
6.00pm - done with the rules and LETS GO! GO CC CLUB!!
6.30pm - finished round one as an attacker! Didnt get any shot! YAY!
7.30pm - finished round two as defender! Got shot right in front of my face! YUAKKZZ. (accidentally taste the paint that was on my mouth. Freaking bitter!)
8.00pm - LAST ROUND! best round i can say! Got 3 shots in total. (thigh, back, and hand)
which means, 2 bruises (thigh and back) and 1 bruises + bleed (hand).
9.00pm - dinner at Whitespot!
10.45pm - at Chinatown's night market.
11.00 - 12.00pm - camhoring at Chinatown!

Now, let the photos do the talking.

Rishi and me


Rishi, me and Swiss
Mini group photo

my bruise + bleed


CC Paint-ball group! (1)

CC Paint-ball group! (2)

Me and Swiss at Whitespot


@ Chinatown's night market


FOOD!! >.<


Swiss and the stall!

Kenny, swiss and me eating. LOL

Cheap huh?

Nice photo!

me with statue!

Nice photo! taken by me!


Columbia and Pender st.


Guangzhou Alley!


Swiss and transit bus! taken on purpose by me!

Posing in the middle of the road?

She got horned by car and scolded. HAHAHAHA

How cute of you!

Chinatown skytrain station!

More photos on FACEBOOK!

No comments: