Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ecology's midterm's mark was SURPRISINGLY high;
Organic Chemistry's midterm's mark was SURPRISINGLY low.


What the hell is happening here?

The only reason i can think of is that I was over-confident with the OC midterm and less-confident for the Ecology.
That led me to study really really hard for Ecology and study less for OC. SIGH!

I swear this will never ever happen on me again!

Finished the Genetics midterm on Wednesday.
Was pretty suckz i can say. Overload questions for 50 minutes.
Cant wait to know the class average marks as my sister told me that the normal class average usually is around 40%. LoL!
And the bonus (worth 1 mark) was....

The 2009 Nobel Prize of Physiology/Medical goes to study of _____________.

and based on wiki;

In 2009 the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to Elizabeth Blackburn, Carol W. Greider and Jack W. Szostak of the United States "for the discovery of how chromosomes are protected by telomeres and the enzyme telomerase".

*wow! I wonder who got that right! HAHA*

No comments: