Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank god. For all the 3 courses' midterm, I'm above the class average.
If im below = im dead!

But still, I screwed up my OC's midterm mainly because I let my guards down. Overconfident I can say. *sigh*
And, i got unexpectedly high for Ecology's & Genetics' midterm which I was really nervous at.

Ecology's class average was 25.8/40 and I got 31.5/40.
Genetic's class average was 58.44/100 and I got 80.25/100.
*Birthday present from SFU as I got my result day after my bday.*
OC's class average was 8/12.5 and I got pretty low (above average).

I was expecting a little higher for OC's midterm, but, unfortunately, I SCREWED UP!
and I was expecting like 50-60% for both Ecology and Genetics. Fortunately, I DID GOOD!

Moral of the story: Do not be overconfident for whatever reason even if you're 101% prepare for it.

MIDTERMS 2 are COMING!!
I need to score for all of them! GO GO GO!

No comments: