Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~ nOt My DaY !!! ~

wah ... today bio teacher in good MOOD man !!!! XD

classmate : Sir, can we change it (test) to Monday ?
Mr. Q : OK .... Sure !!!!!

whole class BLUR liao !!! hahahaha .. lucky ~~~

ENGLISH class ar .... teacher remind us bout da assingment that due next tuesday...... i chose to draw the STUPID garden (meaningless !!!) .... liao yer .. finish reading da whole novel liao also cant imagine hows da garden looks like .... duh~~~

math ar .... normal lor ... he teach his stuff i do my stuff (math stuff lar !!) ..... he teach front i do behind homework .... hahahah ... bad ler ... XD

then go back hostel finish up da homework ..... then suddenly my mum PM me say tonight got dinner wor .... (my aunt's bday!!!) .... eat steamboat !!! ( + crab , + lala ) .... i rushed from my hostel to KL .....
stupid bas ... i hav to walk to pyramid ... duh~~~~
then mai wait wait wait till 10pm .....
By da time we reached da restaurant, the tauke told us that the CHIEF REST TODAY !!!! F*** !!!!! no crab, no lala .... just a normal steamboat ..... T_T

then me half way eating hor, my father said "finished up!!!! we go now !!! " i was like " HAR ?!?!?! NOW ?!?!?! I HAVEN EAT MY YEE MEE AND DA BDAY CAKE (i buy de) LER !!!!! "
i nearly cried there ...... T_T
my aunt tam me .... haha .. this sunday i belanja u go eat crab lar .... WAHHHHHH !!!!! so happy .....

today is not my day !!! all bad luck de .... T_T
suan le ba .... got to be ready for tomoro OSSLT (ontario secondary school literacy test) ... haiz

No comments: