Friday, March 28, 2008

~ rEpOrT !!! T_T ~

today ar ... report day ar !!! we got me meet out teacher advisor ....
for me .. mine is Mrs Norasimah ..... during second section (10.30am tp 11.30am) ....
u set my alarm at 9am but i woke up ar 8am .... and forced to sleep back till 9am .... and end up havin headache ... cause sleep too long liao .... T_T

then meet nadia(my korean fren) at cafeteria at 10am after passing up my spm result ..... we chat and walk here and there .... she planned to buy a new phone exactly same as mine !!! hahahahahahahah XD

then she teman me to collect my midterm result .... REALLY SUCKZZZ !!!!
~ BIO = 75%
~ ENGLISH 4U = 59% (expected)
~ MATH OF DATA MANAGEMENT = 81%

suckzz rite ?? T_T
after tat toke a bus to KL .... balik rumah !!!! (finish up assignment !!! T_T)
nadia teman me take bus to pyramid .. haha soooo good of her !!! XD

balik rumah terus buat ASSIGNMENT (due next tuesday) !!!!!
till 12.15am ... only 80% done .. continue tomoro bah !!! hehe ^^

1 comment:

小雨 said...

huh get so good de result stil say sux...actuali wat u expect to get haa??