Sunday, March 30, 2008

~ sTuDy !!! T_T ~

yesterday ar ......
half way finish up my assignment ( english )...stupid peter's garden !!!! this is it ... 50% finished ... still need to write 700 words bout da garden ... LOL



that night, aunt and me hav SUPPER !!! we went to 不见不散 ...... we ordered CHEESE FISH CHOP , BACON WITH FISH ROLL (below) , CHEESE 蜗牛 (super delicious- below) ..... thats all !!!

today ar ..... wake up at 7am go banting 拜 my little aunt ....
then hav breakfast ...
then fast fast go study liao ..... (tomoro bio test !! )
then hav lunch ....
then study again whilst they are having nap .... T_T

then they drop me back to hostel at 3pm .... and they went to mid valley .... lol ... so early ... T_T then bath ( super cooling lor !!!!) ....
then study again .... T_T

then buy cup noodle as dinner !!!!! XD

then study again ..... T_T till 10pm ....

then chat with my korean fren ... nadia !!! there she is (below) ... XD


thats all today bah !!! good luck on my tomoro's test bah !!! GAMBATEH !!!! XD

2 comments:

Nadia said...

carmen~it's me!It's nice to see pic of me in ut blog-.- I'll blog your pic in my blog some day^^!

小雨 said...

waa the food soooo nice ^^ u noe i love to eat geh y no bring m3 go..where is the 不见不散???