Friday, September 5, 2008

~ me'sl bday dinner !!! ~

yesterday was Mel 17th birthday !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again !!!!!!
planned to have dinner today ....
changed location from steamboat to restaurant in pyramid ...

ended up in Thai Thai Restaurant ...
because ...
this restaurant can fit up to 16 ppl in one table ...
of course other than tony romas .... haha ...

pictures ........ ~ qi kit's evil smile !!! ~

~ jowee and me ~

~jowee and me ~

~ act cool ... bryan and me ~

~ guy who late for dinner ... kelvin ~

~ nadia and me ~

~ nadia, kelvin, mel (bday girl) and me ~

~ nadia, kel, and me ~
~ Thai Thai restaurant ~

~ King Chulalongkong the Great ~

~ baby chair full of foods ?!?! LOLzzz ~

~ nice decoration ~

~ both are lame .. haha ~

~Jing and me !! ~

~ Jing, celine and me ~

~ Thai temple ~

~ love this chandelier !!! SPARKING !! ~

~ colourful chairs ~

~ celine and me ~

~ started with qi kit (ntg to do) ....
burning onion ~

~ followed by celine .... burning lime ~

~ then jing... burning another lime ~

~ long table ... buddies ~

~ damn old de coconut ~

~ TOM YAM !! damn delicious, reasonable price ~

~ the bowl was just way too big ... LOLzz ... but looks nice !!

~ playing.... "This is a cat, A what ? A cat ... oh a cat ... ~

~ all looking at qi kit beside me ~

~ nice menu ~

~ picture of tomyam in the catalog ... looks delicious huh ?? ~

~ me and honey bunny ... DAMN CUTE !!! gift from bryan ~

~ honey bunny !! ~

~ 16 people waiting for food ... starving !!! ~

~ 16 people .... ~
left to right ....
celine, me,hang, frederick,kit,nadia, malcom,mel,qi kit, chris,alex, bryan, jason, ben, jing, jowee .....
where is iman ????

~ pay attention to the bday girl ... haha ~

~ celine and me ~

~ me with pinky bunny again ~

~ YUMMY !!!! ~

this dinner cost us RM 450++ for 16 people ...
last dinner (tony romas) was RM 600++ for 13 people ...
LOLzzzzz ....

okk ... will upload more pictures soon !!!!
gotta rush my 4 chemistry lab reports .... haiz ...

BURNING MIDNIGHT OIL !!! T_T

No comments: