Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~ relaxed ~

im finally relaxed after being suffered for 2 weeks !!!!!
this few weeks damn busy till this morning 9.45am ....
Chem PRESENTATION DONE !!!!!!!!
drew lots ... kena 6th place ... 6th, 7th and 8th gp will presentation on monday ...
no thanks man ... i preferred the 1st rather than stess till monday ...
but kit and I changed position with other group and got the 1st place .. LOL
finish off the earlier the better .... haha
*ps... woke up at 6.30am to complete the slides ... T_T

TRAFFIC DAY !!!!!!

green -> GO !!! (single)
yellow -> CAREFUL (complicated)
red -> STOP !!! (taken)


and of course i wore green .... T_T
will update the pictures tomoro ...
again .. because of the stupid internet speed here ... aaarrrrggghhhhh
should i complain to the hostel management ??
we didnt pay to get slow internet ..... aarrgghhh

~ from red to green ~
~ taken to available ~

~ human traffic light ~

~ kay lee and me ~

~ i also wanna jump !!!!!! ~
* i was at trekking club meeting !!!!


~ TADA !! ~

~ very complicated guy .... yellow guy ... ~

~ i want too !!!!! ~

~ mel, nadia and me ~

~ mel and me ~

~ celine, me and mel ~
2 taken, 1 available

~ butts off !! ~

~ TADA !!! hehe ~

~ a girl who need love, sob sob ~

~ celine, me and mel ~

~ wayne and me ~

~ nadia, wayne and me ~
2 available and 1 complicated

~ complicated guy again ... haha ~

~ nadia and me ~


we (physics student) will have our mark-uo test to replace our test 2 result that i mentioned ij previous post that was kinda low ... T_T
and yea.... he not gonna put our test 2 marks in the mid term result which is on next thursday *nervous .... how good of him !!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA *evil ...

and ....
played UNO with roomates and housemates ....
snapped here and there .... haha .... *heart attack ..LOL
played till 1.30am ...

sleep time !!!! let me pack up my stuff 1st !!!! zzzzzZZZZZZ

No comments: