Friday, September 19, 2008

~ pajamas day !!! ~

today .... PAJAMAS DAY !!!! hehe ....
i totally forgotten bout it till i saw lots of ppl wore pajamas .. =.=
i changed after my mid-term result section ...
oh .... yea ... the result ...

chemistry - 64% - C
physics - 84% - A
advance function - 81% - A
IDC - 84% - A


satisfied with all of it except chemistry...
i cried several times bcause of it ... T_T
need at least 5A out of 7 to get a Macbook ... =.=
totally impossible bcause lost 2A last sem ... T_T

back to theme day ... few photos on that ....

~ sleepy group !!!! ~

~ me, hang, iman, mel, celine and jowee ~

~ stef, me and babe ~

~ me, babe, and old kelvin with big glasses ~

~ sleepy group ~

~ babe named Gamzadori ~

~ me (orange) with orange hippo and red+yellow babe ~

~ Sina likes cock ..... hahahahahahahahaha ~

~ enlarge version of Kelvin's sleeping shirt ~
(t-shirt)

~ WAKE UP, KIT !!!! ~

~ finally u r awake ~

~ my babe botak liao !! ~

~ kit and me ~

~ student lock-in !!! 20% and above discounts in TOPMAN or TOPSHOP !!!
only for that day !!!!! gaga

~ Ms Annie (advance function lecturer) and me (half body) ~

~ Ms Annie and me (full body) ~

and .. yea ...
bought laptop bag from Monash University .....
cost me RM 27 ...
pink ... my favorite colour ~
~ pink laptop bag and phone cover ~

thats all bah ...
too bad cant go for chilling waterfall (tomoro) ...
period, why do u have to come today of all the days ?!?!?!!?!?!!
aaarrrgggghhhh ....
will claim back my money for the chilling on monday from mr. plouffe ~

No comments: