Saturday, January 10, 2009

~ free time ~

im procrastinating these few days as I'm done with all the orientation's activities .....
course will start next monday ... and im looking forward excitingly !!! >.<
all i can update now are :

- i got to enter ENG100 (University's English) where i earn 3 credits from that rather than wasting time in ENG099 .... *got to enter is because i passed my CIMP's ENG4U

- which means instead of having 3 semesters to complete my 1st year, i can choose to have 2 semesters (winter and summer) which ends on middle of August. Should i apply for September's intake in SFU (Simon Fraser University - top ranked university) or January? If January then MAYBE i can balik hometown. >.<

- I'm in love with my apartment and of course my own-designed room. Will upload photos once im done with the decoration!!

- Nike store in Canada is just way too AWESOME !!! and they're having sales now. =D

- pork burger and even bacon burger available in McDonald. and it taste so much GREATER compare to those chicken and beef burger you find it in Malaysia.

- vegetables here are FRESH. Very FRESH.


- having the Vancouver's biggest mall (Metrotown) nearby my appartment is a good thing too!

thats all.
Time to continue with my Forensic Heroes 2 drama. >.<

No comments: