Monday, January 5, 2009

~ L.W.A. ~


wwhhoooppppssssss ....
the test was pretty TOUGH !!!
tougher than TOEFL i believe ....
i thought of resit the test again (after knowing the results) rather than placing me in the ESL class ... NO WAY MAN !!!! :(
and, i found out an interesting thing is that,
you can find a single canadian (student) in my college. weird though

oh yea ... i got my nike winter boots today at Downtown .....
cost me about CAD 85+ with GST ....


to sort of "cure" my upset feeling, we (sister and me) went to Metrotown (biggest mall in Vancouver) - can get lost easily. 3 times the size of megamall i can say. >.<
we had our dinner at a Japanese restaurant - "All you can eat" buffet ... CAD 22 per person ..
there you go ... the photos ... thats not all ... >.<




~ mini orange there?? nope nope, that the scallop!! ~


~ opss ... i cant rotate the photos, too bad ~


~ mini ramen before dinner ~

~ =.= retarded expression? ~

oh damn, i hate the orientation week!! freak boring .... :(
math placement test tomoro for university transfer course .... haih .... must be another lame one ... =.=



No comments: