Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~ math replacement ~

it has been raining more than 24 hours !!!!
is FREAKING damn it cold when is raining than is snowing !!! damn it ....

i had my math replacement test this morning which is like .... 537 + 228 = ??
OMG !! I wished that the English test was simple as that.

and, can you guys help me with this question? I cant get the answer. (basically the correct answer is not there!!!)

x^2 - 14x > 15 ; x=?

a) -3 < x < 5
b) -1 < x < 15
c) 3 < x < 5
d) x < -1 or x > 15

e) x > 5 or x < 3

* correct answer; x > 15 or x > -1

believe it or not, thats the hardest question for me through out the paper .... =.=
i spent 10 minutes figuring which is the correct answer for them ....

English's test's result came out today.....
too bad, my english is not that bad to enter ESL class ....
University level of English = ENG100
i got = ENG 99 .... aarrgghhh .. one more stage !!!

i went to rewrite the test again and hopefully i can get into ENG100 ...
* praying really hard

tomorrow i will be the first to have an appointment with the CC counselor on my registration and my course planning .... after that, I'M DONE for the whole day and maybe for the rest of week.
College starts on Monday and University Transfer course BEGINS !!!!

No comments: