Friday, January 23, 2009

~ pissed-off ~

got very pissed-off by my bio lecturer ... AGAIN

this is what the reply i got when i ask her questions ....

me: Keng ..... (we usually call our teacher by their first name)
her : Wait, wait, wait ..... Can i finish up my stuff first?
me : oh, ok ... (damn, u should have finish your stuff during your office hour instead of doing it in the class!)

after class...

her: You have something to ask me?
me : HHmmm .. yea ... you said that only nucleolus and ribosome have no membrane, what about nucleoid? (of course i know nucleoid have no membrane, just wanna double confirm)
her: oh, car men, thats is a very basic question u should have know. Do you know that there are many references book at the back of the lab? Or did you read the Grade 12's text book at the back there?
me : ................. (bitch, of course i know!)

next day after getting our lab report's result .....
(she marked a big cross and "Check again" on my calculation part)
*i got the confident that i can get 9/10 but i got 7.5/10

me: keng ...... I wonder whats wrong with my calculation in the lab report. Can i ask you?
her:
you know that i wont give you the correct answer. Do u know whats the problem with your calculation?

me: no ... (if i know i wouldn't have as you lah!!! damn)
her: Do you understand the question?
me: of course i know, but im just kinda confuse with the formula (full of words) u gave us.
her: If you don't understand the formula, then of course u can look for other practical book for the more clearer explanation for the formula. There is one at the back there.
me: ok .. i'll try my best to understand it. Thanks.

(hey, BITCH, i think i buy the whole cupboard (with reference books) is much cheaper than pay the hell off for the damn bio tuition fees (basically is for you)... at least those books can solve my curiosity and you just keep talking NONSENSE, wasting my time as well!!!)

during the class .....

her: (to the class) u know guys, u should have ask questions if u dont understand any part of it. Like Car Men, she has been asking many questions which is very good.
(oh bitch, u didn't answer every single of my QUESTIONS!!!! and yet you're asking people to ask you question.)

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO SPEND MY 8 MONTHS WITH THIS TYPE OF BITCH!!!!

anyway, this is my class, basically is in the lab.



No comments: