Saturday, April 26, 2008

~ dInNeR ~

tonight i have dinner with my relative at Eastin Hotel ...
the second time im having dinner there because of my relative ..
i dont know y they love to choose that place .. haiz... kinda far from KL ...
anyway, my dad fetch us there .... (me and my grandparents)
is my relative marriage dinner .. kinda close with them so have no choice but to go ... haha
we reached there by 7.30pm .....
is stated there start by 7.00pm ...
according to malaysian's style ... it will NORMALLY start at 8pm ... haha
some of the face quite familiar to me ... saw same leng lui and leng zhai there .. gaga
we then start out dinner .. chit chat here and there .. till 10.30pm .... haha here some picture taken from me from the dinner .. ^^

~me and staphene .. XD ~

~ shark fins ~

~ leng zhai waiter ... only photo i managed to take .. haiz ~

~fish ... taste quite good !!! xD ~


~ my uncle and aunt ~

~me and grandparents ~

~DELICIOUS !!! ~

~ pig head !!!! BEFORE !!! ~

~ AFTER !!!! kena killed by murderer !!! ~

~ THERE HE IS !!! DA MURDERER !! ARREST HIM !!! XD ~
so syok somemore ... ^_^'''''

~finish writing this blog at 1.30am ~

No comments: