Sunday, April 27, 2008

~ popo birthday !! ~

today ar ....
was my gmother and cousin's birthday .... celebrate together lar ..
breakfast i had with my father ... we ate AMPANG famous fish ball noodle .. gaga
then lepak at lowyat ... to upgrade my laptop ... XD
then i saw a LAPTOP BAG !!! GREEN !!! RM99 ... before offer was RM299 ... MY GOD ..
my dad asked me wan or not ... WAH !!! SURE WANT LAR !!! got it .. gaga
this is it !! but a bit too big for me lar .. gaga ..

~MY LAPTOP BAG !!! LOVE IT !!! ~

then planned to buy laptop's SKIN !! i wanna transparent de (looks CLASS)..
and finnaly i got this one ... DISNEY DE !!! DONALD DUCK.. half transparent lar ..
but love it !!! XD

~ my laptop's skin !!!! cutezzz ~

then we meet with my family member to hav lunch ....
JAPANESE BUFFET !!!!!!! WAAAHHH !!!
at STARHILL !!!! gaga
more than 100 types of food to eat !!!!!!!

~ JAPANESE restaurant !!! ~

~ lotssssss of stuff to eat .. ~

~ FRESH OYSTER AND ABALONE !!! ~

~ see those paper ?? inside da paper is da TOMYAM !!! NICE !!! ~

~ TEMPURA !!!! HOTZZ !! gotta queue up wan ar .... hahaha ~

~ sushi, sashimi, oyster, thai chicken, octopus....... ~

~ wah !! delicious !!! ~

~ FINISH LIAO ... SOB SOB !!!! ~

wah ... they have BASKIN ROBIN, HAAGEN DAAZ and ITALIAN ICE-CREAM !!!
sorry .... no time for me to take picture ... cause i busy eating .... gaga ....
then my father fetch me back hostel lor ...
thats all for today !!!!

~ finish writing this blog at 11.13pm~

No comments: