Monday, April 7, 2008

~ mOoDy..... ~

today ar ....
kinda moody ... i hav no idea y .. T_T
am i afraid of something ??? am i anti-social ??? am i being hated ??? am i a loser ???
am i being a good fren ??? wat true fren means ??? do i hav any fren that really care for me ??
am i being used for their purpose ??? am i going to fail my English this semester ??? wat subjects shouldi take next semester ??? how am i gonna finish da DNA model ??? there are presentationS coming up, am i gonna do well on it ??? ( i HATED PRESENTATION !!! )

who can help me solve those question ??

know wat ??
i have 2 free tickets from my mum ...
and ....
hardly find anyone to teman me .... sad isnt ??
is not that u hav to PAY for it .... is FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! goddamn it !!!!
the end ... i hav to FORCED someone to accompany me .... sad isnt ??
moody ... moody .... moody .... moody ....

( finish writing this blog at 11pm )

1 comment:

小雨 said...

walao so many question geh..ur true fren is here hehe..wat ticket is tat??din ask me also