Thursday, April 3, 2008

~ L cHaNgE dA wOrLd ~

today ar ....
bio class study as usual ..... assignment and presentation coming ~~~
we study DNA replication ... haha .. kinda tough .. ^^

today our THEME DAY : CULTURAL DAY !!!!!!
i wanna wear but i dont hav any ... T_T ... my fren all wear korean costume and cheong sam ...
then we lepak at library study cause english we got test ~~ nadia got me 2 packets of KOREA instant noodle IMPORTED from korea ... xD
hmmmm .... da english test kinda TOUGH !!!!!!! T_T
see i fail or not lar ... XD
~ instant noodle !!! my favorite !!! XD ~
~ we lepak at discussion room .. hahaha ~

~ celina and kaylee with their cheong sam .. T_T ~

~ me and XXXXX (forgotten-sorryyy) with his baju melayu ~

MDM class ... ntg happen .... XD as usual ~~
oh yea ... im gonna hav my math presentation on monday with kevin to OBTAIN BONUS MARKS !!!!!! gaga


TIME TO GO PYRAMID !!!!!!! ^_^
mankay , me , nadia , cham , and liyan meet at da foyer to bertolak !!!
then we hav our lunch !!! KFC ( mankay belanja ) ... gaga
then get movie ticket .... to watch " L change da world " ... RM8 only ler .. xD
then still got 1 more hour ... we played bowling ... i nvr play cause i POKAI liao this week ... T_T
then TIME TO WATCH MOVIE !!!!! (buy popcorn 1st .. gaga)
after movie ... all balik liao except me ,christopher , me , and cham... cause we live in da hostel and condo ... then we hav our dinner ( KOREAN FOOD ) ... they belanja me cause i pokai liao ... i ordered KIMCHI SOUP + RICE !!!!! delicious ~~~~


~ mankay, me and christopher at KFC ~
~ both hav da same expression .. haha ( liyan and nadia) ~

~ me and nadia snapped this picture when waiting for our turn .. bowling ~

~ this is Cham .. korean guy .. xD ~

~ bowling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~
~ mankay ... haha ~
~ pyramid's new ice is almost done !!!!!!! reopen at 5th april ~

~ my kimchi and other stuff ~

then balik hostel bath and finish up today's homework ... so that,
I WILL HAV A GREAT WEEKEND !!!! XD

good nitezzzz

(finished writing this blog at 1.33am)


1 comment:

Nadia said...

hmm..you all ate korean food without me..................
omg! let's play bowling when we're oue of financial problem! hehe