Monday, April 28, 2008

~ tough day !!! ~


wat a tough day .. haiz .. finally is over !!!
today biology test (quite OK) , english assigment due today , MDM presentation (postponed to tomoro) ....
we then lepak at cafeteria and discussion room ....
sorry kay lee ... i cant tell u da bio test question .. is not fair for me ... XD

~ kay lee stressing with bio test ~
celine snapped this picture de ... quite useful for my MDM presentation .... XD

wat a lucky day .... english test postponed to MONDAY !!! so that i can read all the whole pygmalion again mar .... 3rd times .... T_T
they planned to go gai gai tomoro ... dont know watch wat movie again .. haha
then MDM class .......
my group is the third to present .....
unfortunately, the 1st group took the whole period ... hahahaha ..
lots of nonsense .... hahahahahahaha
then tomoro we'll be in da 2nd group ... haha ^^
i borrow blouse from celine ... forgotten to get it from my mum !!
* not comfortable wearing blouse!!!! *
snapped some picture with frens ~~

~ sexy gal (hontong) and me !!!! ~

~ hontong , me and majun ~

~ me and hongtong again ..... ntg to do !!! XD ~

thats all for today bah !!!
* THIS WEEK ONLY 3 DAYS CLASS !!!! *

~finish writing this blog at 6.32pm~

No comments: