Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~ Earphone ~


i ACCIDENTALLY spoiled my Sony's pink earphone ...

no idea when, how and why.
will gave it to my father for repairing.


after getting my parents permission, i have decided to get a new earphone for my lonely iTouch.
ear phone + mic = CAD29 (exclude tax) (RM90+)
NO MUSIC NO LIFE.
therefore, need it URGENTLY and will get it tomorrow!!! =D



one of the reviews .....

"This product is great and I think everyone who has an iPod Touch 2nd gen should get one of these. It allows you to control your music so much more easily. Instead of having to double click the home screen and then hitting the pause button you can just click the remote on your earbuds. So MUCH easier when your iPod is locked.

Well and then its awesome to be able to record stuff and you skype and other voip apps on your ipod. Its nearly like having an iPhone except with no monthly fee."

2nd review ...


"I love them. They work great with the App fring (MSN & SKYPE), and I can make calls. The quality is pretty good. There are not really anything bad about these. Really good for the money! :)"

No comments: