Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1st year University


Oh gosh! what happen to me in my 1st year? i messed up everything .....


I am (not only me) so damn freaking regret of getting Zeef as my English teacher as no one will pass English in his class.... no wonder other same-standard-English-class (ENG100) is full EXCEPT his class.
all my essays had an average of C, even the class average. What the heck?!
his requirement is too high for us.... LoL

Biology STRANGLED me throughout the semesterS (winter and summer)!!!
is compulsory to get Bio110 and Bio120 in order to graduate.
and i heard people saying that there are people who retake the bio course for 4 times to get a B.
and people get extra semester MAINLY because of Biology.
i don't want to be the one. which means, STUDY SMART and HARD!!
Keng, Keng, Keng, i will remember u for the rest of my life!

got back Calculus test result, only 32/40 (80%). Pretty bad as thats the class average too.
again, START STUDYING!!!!

GOAL:

1. Get at least a C in English to graduate.
2. Get an A or B+ in Biology as thats my major.
3. Get A for Calculus as that is what im good at rite?
4. Get a MINIMUM of C for Chemistry!

MID-TERM next week! *reminder*

No comments: