Sunday, February 15, 2009

Single Awarenes Day (SAD)

WWHHOORRAAAYYY!!!

is finally MONDAY!!! after spending my boring weekend doing nothing.....

oh yea, for the Genetic's test result, I got 73% which is just OK but will retake the test next week of course to get a higher marks ..... =D

and, i think i screwed up my chemistry's test.. HAHA
watever, no mood to sit for a test during Valentine's Day.....

SO, what did i do during Valentine?

- alone of course (Singles Awareness Day)
- watch korean drama
- study a little bit after stressing out for the tests
- had starbucks with sister and her BF
- chit-chat with friends in msn

thats all i guess ... poor thing huh?

anyway, i will be alone for a week ...
because sister went vocation with her BF during her STUDY BREAK (which CC doesnt has it)

random photos taken day before Valentine Day ......

~ this photo inspire me to get a Rayban sunglasses from my mum!!! ~

~ me with Gucci cap which cost him CAD 300 (RM900) ~

~ me with Duck (Korean) which always has few marks higher than me in Biology ~

~ me Duck and Henry (Gucci cap's owner) ~

~ Ribka, me and Jodi ~

No comments: