Thursday, February 26, 2009

today ...


lots of stuff happened today ....


1. As what i expected ... the results for the Bio's make-up-test was lower than the 1st test. Oh well, lets work harder for the coming mid-term!

2. Math SURPRISED quiz today .... not surprised at all because he told us yesterday that today we'll have so-called "SURPRISED" quiz. Lame weh~

3. The course planning with Keng went pretty smooth. She has totally opposite characteristic out of the class than during the class. LoL. I have decided to take Chem, Bio, Phy and English next sem which is the last sem for my 1st year University! =D

4. I got to know a guy from my English class. He is a JAPANESE but he looks 99.99% like CHINESE!!! really a shocking news for me, and he told me that he was quite shock that he doesnt look like a Japanese but more on Chinese. =.=

5. I suffered a serious GASTRIC today as i didnt eat for the whole morning and afternoon.

6. I can't believe that 4 Skytrains (LRT) queued up in a line to pick up passengers at the Edmonds Station. At that moment, im at the 3rd train. xD

No comments: