Saturday, February 28, 2009

whole week ....

blaming myself for being so careless on making lame stupid mistakes for the Bio make-up test. and the test was actually damn easy..... whatsoever.
Keng asked me what happen to me after getting my paper back.

I smiled and answered. No idea.

got back 2 essays. and everybody got pissed off.
the average is again C. And i got C. wtf

Don't he even know how to write a B? Everyone wonder.

I got pissed off for the whole morning and afternoon.

until......


i got my Chemistry lab report back and i got FULL MARKS for it!
Mesh told me he would love to keep my report for sample. HoHo.


after the chem lab, me and partner was the 1st one to measured our own-made-Aspirin (made last week). And our crystal-like Aspirin weighted 1.27g!! hopefully we can take back our aspirin after all the experiments have been done. =D

Bio lab next monday .......
based on observing all these weird animal....
many more .....


SEA ANEMONE (Metridium)



SEA PEN



JELLY FISH (Aurelia)


PORTUGUESE MAN OF WAR (Physalia)



~ had this Lychee wine with dinner. YUAKKZZZZ ~

Midterms all packed on one week....

- Biology ~ Next Wednesday

- Chemistry ~ Next Friday

- Calculus ~ 9th March

No comments: