Tuesday, February 3, 2009

oopppss ...
all the tests coming next week !!!
chemistry, biology, calculus .... may God bless me.

today ...

im not happy because .....

1. got back my bio lab's result .... only 6/10 ( only 3 people out of 9 past up that lab report that day) and, damn .... i spent my whole damn Sunday working on those stupid lame questions ...
is ok .... at least i tried my best rite answering all those shitty questions.
and she (bio lecturer) starts mumbling about how we not care about Biology.
late for class, hand in late assignment, did badly for the tests blah blah blah blah blah ....
(for course that will exclude me, i attend classes and hand-in assignment in time, and didnt do badly in the test) her voice is soooooooooooo irritating and ANNOYING !!!! aarrggghhhhh

im happy because .....

1. I got to keep in touch with many of my ex-high school teachers !!!!!! They added me in Facebook. Misses them soooooooo much!!!!!

p/s: study time!

No comments: