Tuesday, August 12, 2008

~ again !! ~

all over again ... haiz chemistry got back the lab report .... damn suckzzz because of the little single mistake on my number of moles cause all my other questions WRONG !!! and also the calculation for the cm3 to dm3 ..... WTF .. i go and x1000 instead of divided by 1000 ... all wrong again ... total marks ... 9/20 .... sad huh ??? then dr shanle moody again today ... haiz

PHYSICS !!!!!!!! WTF lab AGAIN !!!!!!!!!! GROUP WORK AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! mr anderson didnt tell us BUT he told the other period bout today's lab activity and he safe the photocopy cost and post the information on the bb without letting us know ... we went to the lab and blur blur ... luckily my group got david, he went to computer lab and print out the information for us (my gp = 4 ppl) ... the whole damn lab activity only david and me doing and the rest sitting down there copy down what we wrote ... WTF ...... i can roughly imagine how the lab report will be ... for sure 2 of us will be doing .... ARGGGHHH I WAN INDIVIDUAL LAB REPORT !!!!!!!!!!! i know ur so freaking lazy to correct all of our individual lab report and wants us to do it in group ..... I KNEW THAT !!!

finally .... recess time !!! ate chicken rice + harshbrown + teh tarik = delicious & fattening .... =.= few pictures i toke during the recess in cafeteria ....
~ Qi kit (wore green) and my GREEN BAG !! suits u man !! ~

~KITS~ ~ green kit (qi kit) and orange kit (chuan kit) !!!!!!!!!! MY GOD !! ~ qi kit with my GREEN bag & chuan kit with his ORANGE bag ~ small and big eye !!! hahahahaha ~
~ my DANIEL !! hehe ~
then advance function's test .... got 1 question dont know how to do !!!! LOST 6 MARKS !!!! aarrrggggghhhhhhhh
then IDC class ..... PRESENTATION AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaarrrgggghhhhhhh what the hell ... so freaking boring about presentation liao ... cant u teach us ?? aaarrrrgghhhh
then frisbee club ..... so little ppl came !!! only 7 ppl ... so... the match is 4 Vs 3 im in da 3 ppl group ... (safuan, Mr murphy and me) AND WE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahaha

back to hostel and rest for like 15 minutes ... then justin called me and ajak me go eat dinner together .. we had KFC (pyramid) as our dinner ... i pokai liao lar !!!!


~ looks delicious huh ?? haha ~

the gai gai for a while .... searched for the mini black/red converse shoe's keychain ... very cute lar those keychain !!! they even got NIKE but not nice ... hoho

then came back to hostel ..... thats all ... my moody day !!!! =.=

No comments: