Thursday, August 7, 2008

~ theme day !! ~

haiz ... today is da time where my sister going back to Canada but will singgah at HK first .. haha
will miss u a lot de lar !!!! anyway, thanks for the chocolate !!! hoho
had breakfast at Mc Donald .... then at sunway there jam like hell and i terpaksa skipped my chemistry class (Period 1) which i missed my mini quiz too ... haiz haiz .....

then today's theme day is OLYMPIC SPORTS WEAR !!!! hoho
i wore tennis player outfit ... hahahahahaha ....
physics' test postponed to MONDAY and suppose to be tomoro ... got no chance to study ler .. at least change to monday still can spend my weekend on physics ... hoho

took lots of picture regarding bout the theme day ....

~ 3 of us wore tennis outfit ..... hahahahaha ~

~ me and celine LC picture ... hoho ~

~ me and Mr Chen with the torch !! ~

~ I HATE U Mr. PELLAND !!!! ask u to take photo dont wan .... ~
(he is forced by me to take this picture)
no next time .... huh

~ chuan kit with his ORANGE jersey and ORANGE torch .... hoho ~

~ me and yin who is in taekwondo out fit ~
( i should have also bring mine ... T_T)


~ Qi Kit and me .... sad mood .... ~

~ SMILE !! hehe ~

~2 caps on my head ~

~ silver and green shuffle !!! ^^ ~

~ winghang, jowee, me and celine !! ~

~ winghang, jowee, melissa, me and celine ~

~ WOW... Wu Shu ... no play play ar ~

then we wanted to go swimming club but raining quite heavily ~~ sob sob
so, me moved the food and drink to Sun-U residence (pool) ....
then we had our food party there !!!
because normally after the swimming we will have free drinks and foods ....
since we cant swim so FOOD PARTY !!! curry puff, sandwiches, fruit tart (NICE !!!), and mango juice !!! hehe

~ front part of the pool ~

~ back part of the pool ~

thats all for today bah ...
tomoro will have my ATOMIC THEATER (chemistry) and also my IDC quiz ....
TOMORO NO PHYSICS CLASS !!! YAY YAY !!!
bcause mr Anderson wanna go immigration .. thats y no test tomoro !!! hehe


No comments: