Tuesday, August 5, 2008

~ busy ~

long time didnt update my blog liao ....
mainly bcause of those lame and stupid test coming around at the same time ... =___=

this week is the most busy-est week .... lol
monday - chemistry test
tuesday - IDC presentation , frisbee club
wednesday - chemistry lab report due date
thursday - physics' research paper due date , swimming club
friday - chemistry atom's theater (presentation without talking)
- physics' test
- IDC test
saturday - melaka study trip
- smksp's "HARI KANTIN" (too bad .. i cant go)
next tuesday - physics' lab report due date
- advance function's test

hhhmmmm .... kinda stress huh ??

and ....
learning skill report coming soon !!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!
shouldnt be that bad lar ... i did well in all the subjects actually ...
no worry no worry ....

Mr. Pelland start calling me "punk" !!!! i bet he dont even know my name .. hoho
then today is my unforgettable day !!!!
today is my 1st time to say hi to Mr. Q (ex bio lecturer) and i embarrassed myself infront of him !!! and yie-ern (top in bio) LC me again by sending me msg that Mr. Q said hi to her ..... aarrrrgggghhhh ..... OMG !!!! haiz ....

whatever lar ~~
wait till weekend then i'll post the celine and kaylee's bday dinner photos and my gunung datuk trip photos and also melaka trip's photo (this saturday) ...... then my blog will full of picture ... hahahahaha ... pai seh pai seh ~~

thats all bah ... just finished my chem lab report ... time to sleep !!! zzzZZZZ

No comments: