Thursday, August 28, 2008

~ cultural day !! ~

so .. hmm yeah ...
this week theme day is the CULTURAL DAY !!!
at first i wore cimp shirt and a long hawaii pant ...
then during physics class, Farail pass me the baju melayu (black) to me ...
i change it on the spot ... with the songkok as well ...
so embarrassing .... LOLzz

too bad .. the internet speed in hostel doesnt allow me to upload the photos ...


~ stephenie and me !! ~

~ baju kebaya ?? ~

~ pity bryan .. haiz ~

~ shy lar ... hehe ~

~ i love this outfit !!! JAPANESE !! ~

~ our dai lou ... lao fu zhi .. haha ~

~ qi kit .... looks cool ~

~ me with baju melayu outfit .. ~

~ qi kit and me ... green ~

~ security officer : "how am i gonna stop this fight?!?!?!?! "

~ START !!! ~

~ mei won !!! congrats ~

~ that hurts .... pity bryan again .... ~

~ kit reading merdeka newspaper ~

~ HAHAHAHA ... lolzz ~

~ ohaiyo !!!! ~

~ malay costume, korean costume and chinese costume ~

~ Japanese people ~

~ jowee and me ~

~ qi kit ... complete baju melayu ~

~ mei, celine, melissa and me ~

~ kill bryan !!! always the victim ... duh ~

~ hema, me and faril ~

~ upper part = malay culture ; lower part = Hawaiian culture

~ GAMBATEH !! ~

~ chuan kit with his japanese costume ~

~ *hug* ~



after the photo section, i changed it to a Japanese costume .. AWESOME !!!
LOVE IT !!! with the SWORD !!!! from kit ...
i lent the green samping from qi kit ... looks quite good on me ...
if my gfather see it, for sure he will kill me ... lolzzz

back to the normal life ..
advance function quiz tomoro as usual ~

in IDC class,
we gonna have our "MOCK ELECTION" ....
no more presentation !!!
and ... yea
i become the YANG-DIPERTUAN-AGONG !!!!
i should wear YELLOW next tuesday with songkok of course ... haha

oh yeah ...
im gonna fail my chemistry test !!!!
40% of it dont know how to do ... goddamn it !!
arghhhhh .... whatsoever !!
most probably we will get out result tomoro .... haiz

continue on with my advance function study ~

No comments: