Saturday, August 9, 2008

~ malacca trip !! ~

hmmm ...
back from malacca trip which was just freaking tired and had lots of fun with buddies .. hehe
but on the way back i was in da bad mood bcause my dad doesnt want me to go back to KL bcause it is just way too late and is very dangerous for a gal to take bus to KL ... therefore, im ordered to spend my weekend at hostel which i'll die from boredom.... argggghhhh

thats all ... completed my physics' homework .. YAY YAY ...
physics' test on monday ... T_T

still wandering where should i go for my pilot course ... ARGGHH .....
gotta be fast !! next year intake and i need to submit the form to them as early as possible !!!!
and pay the stupid deposit which cost me RM 10,000.00 .... =__=

will upload the pictures soon .... hehe

bad mood ... bad mood ... bad mood ... bad mood ... bad mood ... bad mood ... bad mood

No comments: