Monday, August 25, 2008

~ boring ~

boring day .....
back to sunway in the early morning ...

chemistry class ...
Dr sharlene got sun burn ..... haha
no idea where she went during the holiday ~
test on thursday !!! means ... no basketball on wednesday ??
hhmm yea ...
i spent my whole holiday on assignments and download movies ... T_T

physics class ...
got back all the results ..... lab report (im so glad that i got 20/25)
..... mini report - 11/12
tomoro ... lab report 04 due date and lab 05 starts tomoro ... what the hell ...

advance function class ...
boring like hell ...
gotta recall what she taught me before holiday
bcause during holiday i didnt touch AF at all ..

IDC class ...
Mr Chen lost our quiz paper ...
so we gotta chance to redo it today ...
with text book opened and open discussion .. haha
10 people sit in one circle and DISCUSS !!!! hoho ....

then .... ntg ar ..
whole damn day no internet till at night ....
my housemate asked me to use the broadband server ... LOL
should have tell me earlier !! argghhhh .....

*ps ... wayne today u really makes me damn no mood , damn PISSED ar !!!!
some sort of "argue" with u in msn ...
and ur lab report VERRRYYY BAD LOR !!!
only 21/25 .... yalor ... very low !!! im gonna killl u man !!!! arghhhh
borrrow my lab 04 again ... then get high marks !!! KILL U !!!!!!

No comments: